- QIs Japanese proficiency required for admission?
yes. For admission, one of the following conditions must be met:
- Enrolled in a long-term course of 6 months or more (as of March 2024) at a Japanese language educational institution and received 380 hours or more of Japanese language education
- Passed the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2 or above
- Obtained a score of 200 or more in the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (Japanese subject)
- Obtained a score of 400 or higher on the BJT Business Japanese Proficiency Test
- Have received at least one year of education at an educational institution in Japan at a school (excluding kindergartens) prescribed in Article 1 of the Japanese School Education Law