- In addition to complying with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations, we will comply with generally accepted practices regarding the handling of personal information and handle it appropriately. In addition, we will continuously review the protection of personal information and improve the handling as appropriate.
- We will clarify regulations regarding the handling of personal information and ensure that all faculty and staff are fully aware of them. We also request our business partners to handle personal information appropriately.
- When acquiring personal information, the purpose of use will be specified and notified or announced, and personal information will be handled according to the purpose of use.
- We will take necessary measures and manage personal information appropriately to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc. of personal information.
- Regarding specific handling, personal information will be handled in accordance with the contents announced as public information based on the Personal Information Protection Act.
The Adachi Gakuen Group is as follows. Please note that the number of group schools may increase due to the establishment of new schools.
|・Adachi Gakuen School Corporation||Marketing Strategy Department (03)5577-8862|
|・Tokyo Adachi Japanese Language School Ltd.||Secretariat (03)6228-1567|
|・Adachi General Planning Co., Ltd.||Marketing Strategy Department (03)5577-8862|
|・Tokyo Designer Gakuin Vocational School||Secretariat (03)3292-0662|
|・Technical School Tokyo Visual Arts||Secretariat (03)3221-0202|
|・Technical school Tokyo School of Business||Secretariat (03)3370-2244|
|・Tokyo Tourism College||Secretariat (03)3235-2228|
|・Technical school Tokyo Cool Japan||Secretariat (03)3401-7659|
|・Nagoya Designer Academy Vocational School||Secretariat (052)262-0683|
|・Nagoya Vocational School Visual Arts||Secretariat (052)263-0906|
|・Nagoya School of Business||Secretariat (052)262-0684|
|・Nagoya Tourism College||Secretariat (052)263-6881|
|・Osaka Designer College||Secretariat (06)6345-4676|
|・Visual Arts College||Secretariat (06)6341-4403|
|・Osaka Business College Vocational School||Secretariat (052)262-0683|
|・Osaka Tourism College||Secretariat (06)6348-9151|
|・Kyushu Designer Academy Vocational School||Secretariat (092)474-9234|
|・Kyushu Visual Arts Vocational School||Secretariat (092)474-9234|
|・Kyushu School of Business Vocational School||Secretariat (092)474-9234|
|・Kyushu Tourism College||Secretariat (092)474-9234|
|・Tokyo Adachi Japanese School||Secretariat (03)6228-1567|
Second, personal information items to be acquired
Our group acquires the following personal information regarding our group users, etc.
- Our group users, etc.
The "Group Users, etc." from whom the Group obtains personal information includes the following persons.
- - Interested parties such as our group's students (including alumni) and their guardians
- ・Interested parties such as applicants to our group and their guardians
- ・Person in charge of the business partner
- Information regarding identity verification
- Name, address, telephone number, etc.
- Information obtained when using the service
- Cookies (online identifiers such as cookie ID, terminal information, location information, browsing history, and other service usage status (including access logs, IP address, browser information, browser language settings, etc.), etc.)
- Other information
- Information regarding inquiries and communications from our group users, etc. to our group, etc.
Third, purpose of use of personal information
- Your personal information will basically be managed by each group school, but for the purpose of comprehensive management as a group, we will not be able to manage your personal information related to each of the matters listed in ``1'' above at group schools. For this purpose, we will collect and use the personal information of our group users.
Fourth, third party provision
- Unless permitted by law, we will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the consent of our group users.
- To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use stated in "3." above, our group's outsourcing contractors (including subcontractors) may transfer all or part of the handling of personal data to an external third party. It may be outsourced.
Fifth, joint use
Our group will jointly use personal information as listed below.
- Items of personal information to be jointly used
Information stated in “Second” above
- Purpose of use of shared personal information
- ① Public relations activities of the school and school group
- ②Providing materials and information to prospective students
- ③Distribution of school information such as employment and events (printed materials, e-mail, telephone, etc.)
- ④Questionnaire survey regarding educational activities
- ⑤ Intermediary and management regarding student insurance
- ⑥ Intermediation regarding education loans
- ⑦Transfer to companies handling educational material sales and training
- ⑧Support regarding internships, employment, and career paths
- ⑨Activities incidental to educational activities such as alumni association
- ⑩Student Accident Insurance
- ⑪Operating other necessary work or related services in educational activities
- Scope of joint users
- Group schools and Adachi Management Service Co., Ltd.
- Person responsible for managing shared use
- Kanda Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0062
Adachi Gakuen School Corporation
Department name Marketing Strategy Department
Person in charge: Koichi Saito
6. Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure, correction, etc.
- Notification of purpose of use or disclosure of personal information or records provided to third parties
When we receive a request from a personal information provider, we will promptly and appropriately notify the purpose of use or disclose personal information or records provided to third parties in accordance with the procedures set forth in 4 below. .
At that time, in order to confirm your identity, we may request certain information that can identify you, such as your name, date of birth, and address. However, the Group may not disclose information if any of the following items apply.
- ・When disclosing the information may harm the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party.
- ・When disclosure is likely to significantly impede the proper implementation of the Group's business.
- ・If disclosing it would violate laws and regulations
- ・If we cannot confirm that the request for disclosure is from the person in question
- Users of our group may request correction, addition, or deletion of personal information by following the procedures set forth in ``4'' below. In that case, our group will conduct an investigation without delay to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the results, we will correct, add, or delete the personal information to the extent permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act. Masu.
- Suspension of use or provision to third parties
- Users of our group may request the suspension of the use of their personal information or the suspension of its provision to third parties by following the procedures set forth in ``4'' below. In that case, our group will respond appropriately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
7. Handling of cookies
・Overview of cookies
A cookie is a small text file with arbitrary characters written on it, which is used between a web server and the internet browsing software (browser) of a group user, etc. when a user of our group browses a website. and is stored on the devices of our group users. By using this, we may obtain attribute information that cannot identify individuals, such as browsing history, service usage history, location information, etc. of our group users.
・About Google Analytics
Our group uses Google Analytics provided by Google. Our group collects and analyzes the browsing history of our group's users based on cookies set by our school or Google, and receives the results of the analysis. may be used for services. For information on how Google handles data in Google Analytics, please visit the company's website.
- Regarding acquisition of information from third parties
Group schools and affiliated businesses (including, but not limited to, DMP businesses and other advertising companies, research and analysis companies, media businesses, database management companies, etc.) may access the browsing history of our group users, etc. We may obtain service usage history, location information, etc. from the third party, link it with personal information about our group users, etc., and use it for the purpose described in "3." above. Please check the following website for explanations of third-party cookies used by our group and procedures for disabling them.
- Regarding provision of information to third parties
Our group provides group schools with information such as browsing history and action history regarding our group users collected on our group's website. The recipient will use the information after linking it with the user's personal information held by the recipient.
8. Establishment of a personal information manager
9. Reception desk (including reception of complaints regarding handling of personal information)
If you have any opinions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information or safety management measures, please contact the reception desk below. For inquiries regarding each group school, please contact the contact point listed in "No. 1" above.
●Adachi Gakuen Educational Corporation Marketing Strategy Department
10. Reception desk (including the reception of complaints regarding the handling of personal information)
In that case, all revisions will be announced by posting on the website or other appropriate means.