Osaka Hospitality Academy
(Current) Osaka Institute of Tourism
Appeal of Osaka Hospitality Academy
Introducing the appeal of Osaka Hospitality Academy.
On-campus original event
Collaboration with group schools nationwide! Showcase your two years of learning in contests.
Learning isn't just about acquiring knowledge and skills. At Osaka Hospitality Academy, we organize numerous educational events that will boost your confidence in what you've learned during AO2.5 years. As a nationwide the Akademeia 21st Century of aspirations, we offer opportunities for evaluation by top-tier judges through "national contests."
List of Contests:
- Hotel Customer Service Contest
- My HOTEL Presentation
- Cocktail Competition
- National English Speech Contest
- Korean Speech Contest
- Japanese Speech Contest
- Chinese Speech Contest
- Airline Customer Service Contest
- Domestic Travel Planning Contest
- Overseas travel Planning Contest
- Simultaneous Examination for Domestic Travel Service Supervisor <National Qualification>
- Station Customer Service Contest
- Adachi Wedding Award
"Industry-Academia Collaborative Program" to Learn Directly at Professional Sites
Conduct training at more than 10 first-class hotels nationwide! Conduct domestic and overseas tour training!
Producing a large number of human resources in the tourism service industry with our unique employment support system
Homeroom teacher, employment information center, school's original Industrial EXPO event to support students' job hunting, holding company information sessions and industry seminars for many companies! Job hunting starts 7 months after admission!
Online study abroad and crossover classes
Online study abroad is a form of study abroad that allows students to take online classes in collaboration with The Akademeia 21st Century 's overseas partner universities while staying in Japan, in addition to regular classes, until they can travel abroad according to social conditions.
*Conditions such as the period may change depending on the situation of the international student.
Introducing our exciting campus life of the 2 years.
Approximately 50 events held annually
At Osaka Hospitality Academy, there are plenty of events that go beyond the classroom, allowing you to enjoy a campus life that's not just about learning within your major.
Have a fun and exciting campus life while making irreplaceable friends!
Overseas training trip (optional)
In each department at Osaka Hospitality Academy, various overseas study trips are arranged to allow students to experience genuine hospitality firsthand. You can gain valuable experiences by observing the work of local professionals and receiving direct guidance.
Hotel Customer Service Contest
Demonstrate your ability to respond and make proposals to customers!
This is an opportunity to showcase the customer service skills and presentation skills acquired through internships and practical training conducted during the first year of study. In a contest format, students from sister schools in Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, and Fukuoka compete and present their skills in front of professionals from the active hotel industry. It's a chance for students to test their own hospitality skills and experience a sense of growth.
Departments & Majors
Introducing the departments you can study at Osaka Hospitality Academy (Current: Osaka Institute of Tourism)
- Hotel Management Course
- Hotel Front Course
- International Hotel Course
- Theme Park & Resort Hotel Course
- Restaurant/Cafe Bar Course
- Hotel Study Abroad Course
- Travel Course
- Tourism Management Course
- Tour Conductor Course
- Travel Study Abroad Course
Tourism Business Department (for international students)
- Tourism business course
- Hospitality business course
- Cabin Attendant Course
- Grand Staff Course
- Ground Handling Course
- International Airline course
- Bridal Stylist Course
- Total Beauty Advisor Course
- Esthetic Course
- Korean Beauty Course
- Wedding Planner Course
- Dress Stylist Course
- Bridal Photo & Stylist Course
- Bridal Flower Course
- Bridal Study Abroad Course
Railway Service Department
- Railway Service Course
- Specialized Course for Railway Employment
- Specialized Railway Employment Language Course
- Railway Maintenance Course
Global Languages Department
- English/Korean Course
- Comprehensive English Course
- English/Chinese Course
- Chinese/Korean course
- English/Korean Study Abroad Course
- English Study Abroad Course
- Chinese Study Abroad Course
Korean Language Department
- Korean Course
- Korean Study Abroad Course
- Korean University Transfer Course
Funeral Director Department
- Funeral Director Course
- Memorial Flower course
Digital Communication Department
- Digital Tourism Course
- Digital × English Course
- Digital x Korean Course
- 2 years, common to all departments
- List of textbooks, teaching materials, and training expenses (estimated for the previous year)
|1st year||2nd year|
|Educational enhancement expenses||━||━|
|Alumni Association Fee||¥8,000||━|
|Student Accident Insurance||¥2,000||¥2,000|
Scholarship for International Students by Recommendation from Designated School
Scholarship for International Students by Recommendation A
Scholarship for International Students by Recommendation B
The Akademeia 21st Century Scholarship for International Students not used
- ※1 At our school, all students are enrolled in student accident insurance through a contract with an insurance company to prepare for unforeseen accidents such as traffic accidents or injuries that may occur during their enrollment period from the admission date until graduation.
|Name of Department||1st year||2nd year|
|Korean Language Department||¥2,000||0|
|Railway Service Department||¥62,000||0|
|Funeral Director Department||¥227,500〜¥340,000||¥180,000〜¥328,000|
|Global Languages Department||¥2,000||¥0|
|Tourism Business Department
(for international students)
- ※1 The amount varies depending on each department or course and may be subject to change depending on the fiscal year or social circumstances.
- ※2 Textbook costs are not included. (Previous year's range: ¥41,000 to ¥168,000, varies by department)
- ※3 Details regarding textbook expenses will be notified to the students themselves by mail around late February to March 2024.
- ※4 The mentioned amounts do not include materials fees, training fees, or examination fees for elective subjects.
- ● Tuition fees are typically paid in a lump sum for the entire year, but for tuition fees only, installment payments for the "first term" and "second term" are possible.
For those who request enrollment withdrawal by March 31st after completing the enrollment procedure, tuition fees will be refunded, excluding enrollment fees and administrative fees.
For those who request withdrawal after April 1st, refunds for the second-term tuition may be made based on the following criteria:
① If a withdrawal request is submitted and approved by the school from April 1st to September 30th, the second-term tuition for the current fiscal year will be refunded after deducting the specified administrative fees.
② If a withdrawal request is submitted and approved by the school from October 1st to March 31st, there will be no refund of tuition fees for the current fiscal year.
- ● Failure to pay the tuition and the textbooks & materials fee by the designated date without notice will be considered a refusal to enroll.
Tuition payment regulations
2-3-11 Dojima, Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture
- Phone number