Tokyo Cool Japan Academy
(Current) Tokyo Cool Japan College
Attractiveness of Tokyo Cool Japan Academy
The Benefits of the Evolving Tokyo Cool Japan Academy
Turning each student into a professional creator from scratch.
Introducing the appeal of Tokyo Cool Japan Academy, which continues to provide the learning demanded by the industry.
In order to ensure that the practical curriculum, such as industry-academia collaboration with companies and collaboration across departments, leads to "employment and debut", complete employment support. You can rest assured that we also provide support after graduation.
AO2.5 Education Support
Get closer to your dream industry ahead of everyone else!
Emphasizing a sense of purpose with comprehensive selection (AO enrollment), application fees are waived, and in addition to the Special Scholarship Challenge, you can participate for free in the AO Pre-School (pre-enrollment classes)!
You can start studying for the industry earlier than applicants using other enrollment methods.
Professional instructors in specialized fields
Renowned instructors who are actively working in the fields of gaming, anime, and voice acting are here to teach you. They will provide insights into the current industry, real-life experiences on the field, and the know-how needed for actual work. Under the guidance of our dedicated mentors who have graduated tens of thousands of industry professionals, absorb their knowledge and skills.
Nationally recognized practical curriculum
All our departments have been certified by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology as 'Specialized Courses for Professional Practice.' Among approximately 3,000 vocational schools nationwide, only about 40% have received certification as 'Specialized Courses for Professional Practice.' Our school is well-known for its high-quality education.
Introducing our exciting campus life of the 2 years.
MUTUAL COOPERATION PROJECT
Mutual cooperation project of "company" x "student"
Representatives from companies visit our campus and collaborate with students on a single project.
The resulting work is actually shared with customers, allowing students to gain practical experience. Let's accumulate various experiences, not just technical skills.
This is group work focused on creating works used for events both inside and outside the campus, as well as handling frequent production requests from companies. We consider the department as a single production unit and work together without distinction in specialization to aim for the completion of the project.
The most important thing in job hunting is your portfolio. It's a chance for companies to see your work and receive direct advice from production professionals.
Exhibiting at external events
Our school has a track record of exhibiting for over 20 consecutive years since 1999! In addition to industry research visits, we showcase and allow visitors, nearly 200,000 each year, to play the games we have created.
Departments & Majors
Introducing the departments you can study at Tokyo Cool Japan Academy (Current: Tokyo Cool Japan College)
At Tokyo Cool Japan Academy, you can choose a field that suits you from the 3 departments of games, animation, and voice acting, and improve yourself while taking practical classes from professional instructors.
General Game Department
- Esports Major
- Game Programmer Major
- Game Graphic Designer Major
- Game 3DCG Designer Major
- Sound Designer Major
- Game Planner Major
- Game Writer Major
General Animation Department
- Comprehensive Animation Major
- Hybrid Animator Major
- Anime CG Major
- 3DCG/VFX Major
Voice Actor Department
- Voice Acting Course
- Voice Actor Vocal Course
- Video Creator Course
- 2 years, common to all departments
- List of textbooks, teaching materials, and training expenses (estimated for the previous year)
|Educational enhancement expenses
|Alumni Association Fee
|Student Accident Insurance※１
|Graduation Album Production Cost
Scholarship for International Students by Recommendation from Designated School
Scholarship for International Students by Recommendation A
Scholarship for International Students by Recommendation B
The Akademeia 21st Century Scholarship for International Students not used
- *1 At our school, all students are covered by student accident insurance through a contract with an insurance company, in preparation for unforeseen accidents such as traffic accidents and injuries that may occur during the school year from the day of enrollment until graduation.
- *2 The tuition fee for the second year is 16,000 yen per month, which is different from the first year, as the focus is on practical training and training.
- ● In addition to the above, students will be required to pay fees for textbooks, materials, certification exams, and training. (Amounts depend on the department and major.)
|Name of Department
|Common teaching materials fee
|Orientation Camp Fee
|Game Writer Major
|Game Planner Major
|Game Programmer Major
|Game Graphic Designer Major
|Game 3DCG Designer Major
|Sound Designer Major
|Comprehensive Animation Major
|Hybrid Animator Major
|Anime CG Major
|Voice Actor Department
- ● These amounts are for the first year. For the second year, students will be required to pay about JPY 1,500 to JPY 44,000, depending on their major.
- ● The above amounts include JPY 4,000 for fees of AIC Online English courses that can be used for two years.
- ● In principle, tuition fees are paid in one lump sum for one year, but tuition fees can be paid in installments for the first semester and second semester.
Students who withdraw from enrollment by March 31 after completing the enrollment procedures will be refunded all tuition and
fees except for the admission fee.
Students who request withdrawal after April 1 may be refunded their second semester course fee, based on the following criteria:
① If the student submits a withdrawal request between April 1 and September 30 and the school approves the request, the portion of tuition and fees for the academic year that covers the second semester course fee will be refunded after deducting a prescribed administrative fee.
② If the student submits a withdrawal request between October 1 and March 31 and the school approves the request, there will be no refund of tuition and fees for the academic year.
- ● Failure to pay the tuition and the textbooks & materials fee by the designated date without notice will be considered a refusal to enroll.
Tuition payment regulations
1-8-17 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Phone number